Working for a Lloyds insurance brokers based in the City of London who are looking for a driven and innovative individual with a genuine passion for marketing and communications.
- Effectively manage new product/program campaigns
- Be responsible for marketing events including conferences and client entertainment
- Management of the company website, ensuring content is kept up to date
- Creation of flyers, posters and other marketing materials for trade shows and client meetings
- Create bespoke presentations for client meetings
- Effectively manage the company’s social media channels
- Effectively manage the company’s blogs
- Effectively manage all press promo and liaison
- Trade show coordination and publicity
- Excellent design skills and creative in developing new ways of presenting ideas both visually and through word.
- Excellent writing skills and someone who is as happy writing for internal audiences as for external purposes.
- Experience of developing cross-channel integrated marketing campaigns.
- Courage to voice opinions and challenge constructively.
- An individual who can get to grips with complex terms, insurance speak and jargon, and communicating tricky concepts clearly.
- High attention to detail and excellent written skills
- Strong understanding of sales principles and demonstration of a competitive drive
- Ability to manage projects with multiple stakeholders through to an agreed conclusion
- Applications : 1
- Job Link